Labels

Wednesday 30 March 2011

14 in 10

I love this time of year, all fresh and new and Summer is just around the corner.  Time to crack on with my weight loss journey.  So far I have lost a grand total of 24.5lbs which I'm so happy about.  I would love to lose 46lbs over all, but with my Summer Holiday in just 10 weeks I'm setting a realistic target of another 14lbs.  So 14lbs in 10 weeks.  If I do it I might even treat myself to a new swim suit.

This was me at the start of my journey.  It's not a great pic as tended to shy away from cameras (please excuse the cheesy husband)


This is me this morning


So that's me.  10 weeks of healthy eating and exercise with blogging along the way to keep me on the right path.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Way to go.. you look great!!! :O) Looking forward to seeing your next post....

    ReplyDelete